Check out this excellent product brought to you by Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods
Hemp Hearts are the dehulled seeds, “hearts”, of Cannabis seeds, packed with omegas, 3 & 6, in a 4:1 balance ideal for human consumption, and chock full of nutrients Mg, Mn, Cu, P, and 25% protein, hemp hearts along with many other products will be available for sampling in front of the West Virginia University Mountain Lair during the first week of June, 1st-7th, M-F, 1000-1600
Manitoba Harvest Hemp foods, Our roots run deep.
- 1993 – Company co-founders created the Manitoba Hemp Alliance = organized advocacy.
- 1994 – Local Manitoban farmers interested in growing hemp.
- 1995 – Government permission & funding for experimental trials.
- 1996 – Trial data alleviated misconceptions = government support and interest from the trade.
- 1997 – The case builds why hemp should be legalized.
- 1998 – Hooray! Industrial Hemp is legalized in Canada and an industry is born!
Our focus was (and still is) simple – manufacture the highest quality hemp food products while educating people on hemp nutrition.
We heart hemp foods SO much we see no reason to love any other, and that’s why we ONLY manufacture and sell hemp foods.
When it comes to hemp foods, we want to know as much as possible and be involved at every level – from seed to shelf. Luckily we are! We are tremendously proud to be the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods.
We are in the fields educating farmers and encouraging more hemp acres.
We make virtually everything on-site at our world class manufacturing facility. Our manufacturing plant has achieved the highest level of global certification in food safety and quality (BRC Grade A).
We are proactively spreading the word about hemp foods to all those that will listen. We share over two million sample packages per year to hemp fans young and old all across North America.
Sharing the hemp love is just what we do best.
Manitoba Harvest hemp hearts, one of many products available for sampling during Hemp History Week, June 1-7, in front of the mountain lair free speech zone on University Ave, M-F 10-4pm